Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day everyone!!!!

Now for a quick update with a promise of lots of pictures coming in the near future.  This is my huge public (well, as public as this blog is) thank you to my parents for a fabulous week!  THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!  It was more stress reducing, relaxing, and indulging than you will ever know.  We were all thoroughly spoiled, and had a blast.  We hope you both had a great time, too.  :) 

However, Grandma, I do think I need to go get a sweatband now!  ;)  (inside joke)

Thank you, again, for a great week.  The fact that I have to cook tonight is going to be painful.  Hmmmm...what was the number for the chinese place?!?!?

Hopefully Grandpa will come down soooooooooooon with projects for the girls. 

Love you both.  :)


No comments: