Monday, August 24, 2009

Pictures!!

Here's some recent pictures of various stuff. :) Enjoy!


Check out my simple syrup here. It seems to be smiling at me! Freaky.


Awwww........couldn't you just eat her up?!


Her, too?!


Bread dough resting on my counter before it got shoved in the fridge.


Fresh out of the oven. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


Croutons that we had with our dinner tonight. Yes, they are as yummy as they look. Made with the same bread in the previous picture, though not that exact loaf.




OMG, this stuff is like the balsamic god. Thank you, mom!!!!! She sent me this fabulous bottle of balsamic from Williams-Sonoma. I made a balsamic dressing with it tonight for our grilled chicken salad. Holy hell, people!! This stuff rocks! Kali even gobbled up lots of lettuce, and that's one thing she normally doesn't eat lots of. Dinner was fantastic. I could just sit in the corner and drink this stuff!

Wednesday the girls and I are headed off to Orlando to see Mary and bring her some of mama's chili. I have in all in little bowls for her, in the freezer, just waiting to go.

Tomorrow we are going to the museum in Tampa. It's the yearly homeschool open house; that means free day! I'll make our lunch tonight so we can leave early enough to beat the huge crowd that will be there.

No comments: