Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in pictures

 

Well, really, what else do I do besides show pictures?!  I’m on the tail end of my 3-day migraine and figured while I’m wasting away on the couch, I’d update my blog.  I have not run in 5 days and I’m sooooo not happy about that.  I’ll be out in the frozen tundra in the morning come hell or high water! 

 

On with the show……

 

I thought you’d like to see my buns.  ;)

DSC07375

 

The girls and I made some fudge.  Well, they did all the hard work and I just poured it in the pan.  There’s no child labor law in this house!  Get to work girls while mama plays the slacker part.  ;)

DSC07390

 

This is the letter that Hannah left for Santa on Christmas Eve.  She’s such a sweet girl…..when she wants to be!  I like how she signed with her whole name – she’s so business-like. 

DSC07398

 

Peppermint cookies.  mmmmmmmmmmmm

DSC07406

 

Getting stuff ready for Santa and his reindeer.

DSC07424

 

Santa’s milk was still in the fridge.  We put it out later so he wouldn’t have to drink warm milk. 

DSC07431

 

Listening to daddy read “The Night Before Christmas.”  Teenagers are so weird, aren’t they? 

DSC07443

 

This is what I saw when I woke up Christmas morning.  Kali woke up around 6 and went back to sleep on the couch. 

DSC07453

 

Checking out their Christmas stockings.  Santa was super-cool and left Kali a bunch of dye-free sour candies.  :) 

DSC07470

 

After breakfast we headed off to my sister-in-law’s house.  See how much fun Mary was?!  I think we bore her.

DSC07517

 

Peetie wheatie feetie!!! 

DSC07522

 

My brother-in-law is a masseuse.  You don’t want to see those pictures.  Just know that I threatened to move in and Alex nearly fell asleep on the table.  Ahhhhhhhhh.

 

I have no clue what Alex was talking about here, but it must have been about something small.  Kaya and Hannah had lots of fun together; I’m glad she got to come over on Sunday.

DSC07510

 

Party poopers!

DSC07534

No comments: