Monday, January 4, 2010

Just a few pictures.

Finally, more pictures.  :)

 

I made this great corn salsa/dip.  I got the recipe from The Pioneer Woman.  Her recipes are wonderful.  Hannah and I were nearly inhaling this stuff.  However, I made wayyyyyy too much of it.  Kali didn’t want any and Alex can’t eat it.  Gosh my people are complicated.

DSC07542

The girls had their favorite mini hotdogs for New Years.  I think they were snacking on them all night long.

DSC07548 

 

Um, let me just say this…..this deep dish pizza rocked.  OMG.  I think I moaned with every bite. 

DSC07560

 

I didn’t have any ground turkey, so I used some ground beef instead.  Next time I’m going to make sure I have turkey. 

DSC07562

 

The crust was absolutely amazing.  I cannot wait to make it again with tons of veggies and turkey sausage.  Mmmmmmmmmm.

DSC07563

Gee, that’s all the new pictures I have!  Not sure why it took me so long to get them up here.

 

I went on a 4 mile run this morning in the 31 degree weather.  Brrrrrrrr!  It was nice, though, to be warm enough not to freeze, and cool enough not to sweat like a piglet.  I’ll be back out in the morning again; I think it might be colder, too!

No comments: