Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beach

My neighbor is out of town until Thursday and left us her car to use.  :)  Thank you, Dot!  We took the girls to the beach on Saturday to play and have lunch. 

 

The girls promptly found the swing.  :)  They were there for quite some time just enjoying the fabulous weather.

DSC08248

 

It was such a beautiful day!

 DSC08249

 

I could have sat here all day long. 

DSC08254

 

But then I thought I could sit on this boat all day long.  Think they would have minded me jumping aboard?

DSC08257

Kali said I have to make more of these dresses for her.  She is not fond of short right now.

DSC08259

I think her fingers are permanently attached to her mouth.  :) 

DSC08261

My girls are just too dang cute.

DSC08269

 

 DSC08272

I was trying to get a picture of the red highlights in Hannah’s hair.

 DSC08273

She was using me as a back rest. 

 DSC08277

After we left the beach, we went to get Kali some new shoes.  She picked these and decided one needed a pink shoelace and the other one needed a white one (they both came with two).  Then she put on one light pink sock and one dark pink sock.  There’s the famous polka-dot dress that should really be retired soon.  She wears it every chance she gets.

 DSC08280

No comments: