Sunday, August 8, 2010

Plan B

On Saturday we had planned to go to Typhoon Lagoon.  However, Alex had ‘technical difficulties’ at work and then it started storming.  By the time we finally got out, it was about 4:00, traffic on I4 was horrid, and it was still raining, so we came up with plan B.  :)

Luckily, we still had money left on our Disney gift card that we got from my parents at Christmas – yay!  We decided to go eat at T-Rex in Downtown Disney.

 

DSC09131

 

 

DSC09133

 

DSC09141

 

The food was so cute that I had to take a picture of it.  Alex and I got fish and chips.  Yes, I ate a plate full of beige food; the only thing green was soemthing they stuck at the top.  Oh well.  Today I will eat lots of green things.

DSC09153

 

Then we went over to the big, grassy field behind La Nouba.  The girls love running around there.

DSC09164

 

Alex chased them around and wore them himself out.  :)

DSC09178

 

Yep, daddy’s down for the count!

DSC09203

 

This was a woman over at Downtown Disney acting as a statue.  She was really cool.

DSC09213

 

For some reason, Kali still cannot figure out how to drink out of a water fountain.  It was funny.  :) 

DSC09217

Then we went over to the Boardwalk. 

DSC09228

 

Alex got sucked into a magic show there.  The guy cracked us on our “vacation destination” since we live so close. 

DSC09238

 

After the sun set we started walking over to the side entrance of Epcot (which is right by the Boardwalk).  I think this is a view of the Swan or Dolphin resort that’s right over there, too.

DSC09244

We finished off the night with Epcot’s fireworks.  I think next time we’ll stay on the bridge, I think there’s a better view from there.

DSC09290

 

It was so nice to get out, kick back, and have lots of fun.  :)  The girls had a blast and are ready to go back, oh, today.  Speaking of that, I hear I have a hot date on Wednesday night……..might end up watching some more fireworks!

No comments: