Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I’m still here!

I am sorry for not updating in what seems like forever.  I have so much to blog about and I’m not creating any time to blog at all.  I have tons of pictures to share, lots of stories, and I promise to get to that in the next few days. 

Right now we are making some more food changes around here (what else is new, right?!)  We have decided to finish eating all the meat and dairy around here and then that’s the end of it.  No more meat.  No more dairy.  Oh how I will miss my masala sauce from Trader Joe’s.  Dang it, can’t they make it without cream?!?!  We will, however, keep buying (what we hope are) free range eggs.  I’ve also cut down on my coffee consumption (gasp!) and after 4 days of no coffee, I had some tonight.  I do love my chai tea in the morning now.  :)

I am on schedule with my half marathon training and it seems to be going well so far.  Once the runs get longer on the weekend, I might not say that it’s ‘easy’ anymore, but it will still be doable. 

Keep checking back for a big blog post from my day at the Magic Kingdom with Hannah this past Saturday.  All I can say is, it was 15 hours of Magic Kingdom magic with my favorite 9 year old in the whole world.  :) 

No comments: