Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 

Happy Holidays!  We are having a lovely day here at home.  The girls got some fun stuff from Santa.  Smile  We’ve been playing games, watching movies, singing, baking, cooking, and slightly napping!  Here’s a few pictures for you. 

Alex reading The Night Before Christmas to the girls.  I needed the usual crazy girl pictures while he was reading.  Smile  I got them.

DSC01125

She’s so mean!  Watch out for her.  Hannah kept cracking up.

DSC01129

DSC01135

The children were nestled, all snug in their beds.  I thought they’d sleep until noon!  We finally woke them up right before 9:00.

DSC01136

She was very happy that Santa left dye-free candy for her in her stocking.  Santa likes to make her happy.

DSC01139

I think they are on a total sugar high today.  I think I am, too.  It’s all good.

DSC01144

I made tacos for dinner – refried beans, black beans, brown rice, soy crumbles, Daiya cheddar cheeze, Tofutti sour cream, spinach, and salsa.  It was sooooo good!  I have tons of leftovers for tomorrow night, too.  Yay!

Hope everyone is having an equally fun-filled day!  I keep trying to email out a bunch of pictures, but I seem to be having some technical difficulties.

No comments: