Okay, so now that y’all know what I learned this year, let’s delve into my goals for the upcoming year.
1. Keep on training for the Princess Half.
2. Finish the Princess Half – still standing upright and not dragging my legs across the finish line. I am not hoping for any particular time since I will be having too much fun to worry about that. I just don’t want the sweeper truck to get me.
3. Get more organized. Isn’t that always a goal?
4. Be more patient. I have no patience. None. I need to get some. Can I get that on Amazon?
5. Win the lottery! Yet another goal everyone always has. ;)
6. Be a better mom and wife. I could use some upgrading in these departments.
7. Grow something without killing it. Stop laughing. It could happen!
8. Lose more weight.
9. Eat more ice cream. Kinda contradicts #8, doesn’t it?
10. Run more, so I can do #9 and #8!
11. Enjoy each day. Every day. The little moments that we all seem to take for granted. The sunrise. My kids laughing like crazy people. Good food. Quiet moments. Loud moments. Time is fleeting and my kids are growing like weeds. I don’t want to miss anything.
Hope you all have a happy, healthy, and memorable new year!