Sunday, May 29, 2011

Well, Blogger, you have me………

 

and probably thousands of other users very, very irritated.  We cannot log in – at all.  Oh sure, the dashboard says we are logged in, but try to get to your blog and BAM, you are unable.  This is not the first time, either.

I have cleared my cache, I have tossed my cookies, I have shut down and restarted, tried IE, tried Firefox, and nothing.  But I have stuff to say!  Well, at least I think I have things to say.  And how am I posting this, you ask?  Via my Windows Live Writer.  But that doesn’t make it better for me, and seeing as though I have horrid PMS right now and can make very rash decisions at times, I am finding a new home for my blog.

So………..for those of you who follow me (and thank you if you do) please take a walk across town with me.  Winking smile  New home of The Knights  Please let me know when you get there.  I am working on a new post and it will be up shortly.

Dang you, Blogger, for not responding to everyone’s complaints.  A little TLC would have been nice.  Silence is not always golden.

No comments: