Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Hair Sisters & Earth Hour

Yesterday both of the girls decided they wanted their hair down for the day.  “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.”

 

This was Hannah’s hair shortly after she got out of the shower.  Oh my goodness, my little girl is growing up at lightning speed, isn’t she?  Damn, she’s gorgeous.

DSC00207

 

Kali was telling me about all the dirt she had on her hand.  :)  That pink dress is about 2 years old and she wears it all the time.  She was very happy to finally wash the dirt off of her hand after she was done helping Daddy outside.

DSC00217

 

Last night was Earth Hour.  At 8:30 we shut off all the lights, computers, and TV and hung out for a quiet hour.  Well, Alex was desperately trying to find the basketball game on his phone, which was quite amusing.  Kali read to us by candlelight.  I was thrilled that she read to us!  Normally she won’t read to anyone else but me, and only when we do our school work.

DSC00232

 

I would show you pictures of our Earth Hour, but it was too dark! 

DSC00246

While I enjoyed hanging out in the dark with everyone, I was slightly glad when 9:30 rolled around and I could see again!  It was either that, or I was going to fall asleep on the couch because my brain thought it was bedtime after I sat in the dark for an hour! 

No comments: