On a parenting message board that I belong to, there’s a “list ten things about yourself” post.
Ten is not enough. Not that I’m some fantastic human being, but because I have too many quirks.
I will list my million here, and y’all will be kind and leave a comment with your 10 or more.
1. I'm 5'10" - short compared to my 6'8" dh!
2. I never thought I'd have more than 1 child.
3. I really want to travel - a lot.
4. I have not had a working vehicle since the middle of December.
5. I thought homeschooling was only for crazy people! Hmmm...I might be crazy then!
6. I cannot stand fake people or liars. No room in my life for that.
7. I cannot keep plants alive. I try, oh how I try, and I keep killing them.
8. My youngest has some undiagnosed "issues." However, if I could clone her and have 10 more, I would. I tell her if everyone in the world had her heart, there would be no more war.
9. I love to cook. I'm making dinner for a bunch of friends Friday night.
10. If Disney would let me, I'd live there and work for them for free. Come on, Mickey, give a girl a chance!
11. I hate making phone calls.
12. Bent paper makes me twitch. And I have to have more than one piece to write on – like it needs to be stacked neatly, not bent, and have at least 2 or more pieces. :)
13. I love to run. In the dark. Alone. With my iPod. :)
14. I am a total homebody.
15. I am a glass half full/eternal optimist kind of girl. Better to look on the bright side than be constantly complaining, right?!
16. Streak-free windows are not something I can manage to do.
Oh there’s more, but this could take all day! Your turn!