Sunday, January 16, 2011

Check this out!

 

My Activities Disney's Boardwalk 1-16-2011

If you are like 99.9999% of the people in the world that have no idea what this is, I will tell you.  Smile

This is my map of my run this morning.  All 13.2 miles of it.  Yes, 13.2  That is .1 more than a half marathon.  Say what?!?!  MORE.  And I didn’t die, though I do think my legs are still somewhere along that route.  I did the lake/run to Hollywood Studios path about 6 times for that 13.2, though it could have been 7; I don’t really remember now. 

The weather was lovely, the sunrise was gorgeous, and I am glad that I am done and home now!  I will admit – I got slightly teary-eyed when I hit the 13.1 mark.  At least I know I can finish without the sweeper truck getting me. 

Off to run errands now and come back to watch the Bear’s game.  I think I will take a small nap, too. 

No comments: