Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gas

Okay, just had to pipe up in here for a minute.  What the hell is going on with the gas supply?  Seriously.  Ike roared his ugly head through Texas, and now there is barely any gas in my little town (amongst other places).  Heck, parts of Florida and Georgia are OUT of gas.  And not only that, but when you can find gas, the price went uuuuuuuuupppp.  I swear I'm going to get a bike with baskets on it. 

Rant over - for the moment.

You know, maybe that's why I moved the blog.  Because it was a 'homeschooling' blog, I felt like I had to talk about homeschooling stuff (and food!!) but not much more.  Uh oh, y'all may be in trouble because now I'll be spouting off about random stuff.  Heck, maybe I'm the one that's in trouble and maybe I should keep my mouth shut?!

No comments: