Monday, July 20, 2009

If you can't be at Disney all the time, just bring some of it to you!

Okay, I fully admit it....I would live in Disney if they'd let me.  I don't even need to live in the castle, just stick me over in a corner somewhere in a tent.  I'd be happy. 

But if I can't be there all the time, at least I can eat like I'm there!  I have a bunch of Disney recipes, so this week is Disney week.

Sunday Breakfast was Puffed French Toast from The Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom:



And yes, it was very, very good.  We ended up having leftovers and ate it for breakfast this morning.

Dinner was General Tso's Chicken from Epcot:



And yes, that, too, was very, very, very good.  We had leftovers for lunch today.

Tonight's dinner brought us over to Shutter's at Caribbean Beach:

Once again, this stuff rocked.  OMG.  I'm going to have to roll out the door to run in the morning.  I need to run about 20 miles to work off all this food!  But it was all very, very good.  We have enough left over for dinner tomorrow night - yay!

This morning the mailman brought me a box.  At first I thought I knew what it was, but then I realized I was wrong.  When I opened it, this is what was inside:


A beautiful garlic pot.  OMG.  I cried.  I knew instantly that my friend Jenine sent it to me.  :)  She rocks.  I cannot wait to use it.  Someday I'm going to show up at her door; hopefully someday won't take 10,000 years, either.  Once again, thank you Jenine.  You totally made my day.




No comments: