Friday, November 5, 2010

A little bit about nothing.

 

I’m trying to keep my blog current, but my brain seems to be lagging behind!  Here’s a quick update on some miscellaneous stuff.

1.  Training for the Disney Princess half marathon is right on schedule.  This week was a little wonky for me, but I’m on target with my miles.

2.  Tomorrow I’m going to Downtown Disney at 5:30 am.  No, I’m not crazy (well, not noticeably so).  There’s a benefit sale for the United Way and I’m hoping to score some inexpensive (read: cheap) Christmas gifts.  I am looking forward to a few hours alone in the morning.

3.  I so totally love being meat and dairy free.  While I knew I’d like it, I didn’t think I’d love it as much as I do.  I’m having lots of fun with some new recipes and looking forward to making a bunch more.

4.  We have cooler weather!  Tomorrow’s high is going to be 66.  Yes, 66!  I’m giddy.  My Sunday morning run is going to be awesome.

 

No comments: