Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I cannot believe Halloween is over already.  This year has flown by so fast already, and now it’s about to go into warp speed.

Alex and I took the girls (even Mary came!) to Downtown Disney for some Halloween fun.  I’ll let the pictures, once again, do all the talking.

 

Look!  I found Tinkerbell in her forest. 

DSC00093

The candy corn witch, the sweet vampiress, and Tink.  Gosh my girls are gorgeous.  Smile 

DSC00127

And slightly goofy.

DSC00130

 

DSC00132

 

DSC00135

Some spooky storytelling over by the pin trading store.

 

DSC00137

It was uber-crowded!  We figured it would be, so we got there early just to find a parking spot.  We brought our dinner with us so we could eat there.  I will say that being meat and dairy free making bringing your food with you a bit harder.  Not crazy hard, not “oh hell no I can’t do that hard,” but just “hmmmm…I need to think about this for 30 more seconds” harder.  Smile 

DSC00139

We took the boat over to the other side so we could keep on hitting the candy spots.

DSC00144

The costumes were so cute!  We loved seeing all the little kids getting excited and the big kids having just as much fun.

DSC00150

I think Tink was trying to cast a spell on me.  I think it worked.  Winking smile 

DSC00154

We have packed up the Halloween decorations, and now it’s time to get ready for the warp-speed holiday season!  I do love this time of year and am really excited to see what the area has going on for this season. 

No comments: