Saturday, November 6, 2010

My morning.

 

I woke up around 3:00 this morning, hopped in the shower, had a cup of coffee, and headed out to Downtown Disney for the United Way benefit sale.  So did many, many, many other people.  Winking smile

Lines were forming everywhere!  One of the stores had certain Dooney & Bourke bags at 50% off!  I try to be a nice mommy every once in a while, so I waiting at the line by the toy store.  I froze my butt off!  I think it was about 44 degrees in the middle of the night – which was when I was standing in line. 

I got in the toy store when they opened at 5:30.  Thank god for heat!  I did a little shopping, walked over to the back park of the store, and this is who I saw…………..

DSC00172

Yay!  Minnie and Mickey at the toy store!  I was quite the happy camper.

DSC00173

I did my shopping at a few of the stores there, loaded up the van, and headed home.  I’d tell you what I bought, but some certain kids of mine might read this.  Winking smile

After I got home, I promptly took a nap.  A nice, long, cozy nap.  It was worth getting up at 3am for this and I hope they do it again next year!

No comments: