Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Go Gators!

Here are some pictures from the UF Women's Basketball game that we saw on Sunday.  It was the last home game for the season.


Before the game.  :)




Hey, look.  TV people.  ;) 


See that girl on the bottom left?  She's about 6'4".  Hannah should be somewhere around there, too.  Yikes!


Time to start the game.


Hanging out with Alberta the Gator.


Here are all of my little seedlings.  The damn cat decided he wanted to eat my jalapenos.  Frick.  Hopefully they'll live or the cat might end up on the curb.  ;)  Just kidding - maybe.


Bread dough before rising.


Bread dough after rising!  I love this stuff.  Right now I have some resting on the counter so I can bake a loaf and turn it into some croutons for tonight.  Hannah's making a baked potato bar and salad tonight.  I'll have her take some pictures so she can update her blog!

1 comment:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Ooooooo... I will have to try your bread rising experiment. My kids would love that!

Val