Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, Monday

I know, you're singing the Mamas and Papas song in your head right now, aren't you? If you weren't, you are now!

I failed to get my hiney out of bed to workout at all this weekend. I can't make any progress while I'm sleeping, now can I? Thankfully, I managed to get up this morning and out the door by 6:20. I got in 2.6 miles before the gas ran out in my tank. Tomorrow I'll do some strength training stuff for my abs and legs so that my knees and ankles aren't trying to over-compensate for my lack of muscles. Plus, I need flatter abs and cuter legs. ;)

I'm going to attempt to start some herbs from seeds this year. Once again, I'm feeling overly ambitious - like I know what the heck I'm doing here. I don't. I do not have a green thumb. But I'm going to give it my best effort and hope that I don't kill all of them. It will be a great science project for the girls and I'll have Hannah keep a picture log of all the plants.

Did y'all enjoy the Super Bowl yesterday? I loved most of the commercials and the girls loved the 3D ones they played right before halftime. The game was good, but the end was terriffic!! Too bad football is over for the year; we all love football season around here. I made some mini burgers (and mini buns!) for us and Alex made chocolate chip cookies. Yummy! The little ones stayed up until the end of the game; I think Kali was sleeping about 3 minutes after she went to bed.

If you still have your 3D glasses from yesterday, don't forget to watch Chuck tonight; the whole episode is in 3D.

No comments: