Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am on a roll!

I think Mr. Cart is going to cause me to put a "wide load" sign on my butt.  Ever since he arrived, I cannot stop baking things.  Well, more things than normal.

The girls and I decided we needed pretzels yesterday.


Hannah rolling out her pretzels.


One of the great things about Mr. Cart is that we can all fit around it and make things together.  That is so cool.


We were just waiting for Kali to finish her last pretzel and then they were going in the oven.


All done and cooling off.


I was totally unprepared for dinner last night for some odd reason.  So I took our bread from last night (the wonderful garlic herb bread) and made french bread pizzas out of it.  Alex had the leftover pasta.  It was yummy.  I have enough left for lunch today, too!  Yay!


Time to carve the pumpkin!


Hannah was taking all the seeds out of the pumpkin guts. 




I told them if they didn't smile, I wouldn't take them out tonight.  :)  Bribery will get me everywhere.


Mr. Pumpkin, all done and lit up.


Yes, Mr. Pumpkin has quite the odd face.  We each pick a face part and draw it out, so you never know what you're going to get!  Kali did the mouth, Hannah did the nose, Alex did the football eye, and I did the pizza eye. 



No comments: