Friday, October 10, 2008

Sorry!

It seems like it has taken me wayyy too long to update this.  Things are, as always, a bit hectic around here.

Kali finally lost that darn tooth of hers today.  It has been loose for quite a long time, but she wouldn't let anyone near it.  She would run out of the room screaming and crying if you even mentioned it.  Today she sat down with us this morning, and after trying to run out of the room on numerous occasions, finally relented when she realized it was nearly falling out on its own.  I was very proud of her.  :) 

Mary and I took a tour of UCF on Wednesday.  Oh my.  Can I go to college?  Seriously!  It was a beautiful campus with a great academic program.  I'm hoping she can get in there.  Please send all donations to cover tuition to our home address please.  Of course, on our way back we stopped off at our favorite place - Downtown Disney.  It was nice just to have the whole day with her; we don't get to do that very often.

I'm still enjoying the heck out of the Grocery Game.  I made a stop at Walgreens yesterday.  I bought nearly $29 worth of stuff and paid.......drumroll please.......10 cents.  Yes. 0.10  Gosh that was fun!  And speaking of food, our fridge is on the fritz.  Great.  Thank goodness for the fridge in our garage or we'd really be up a creek.  Alex now knows what ISN'T wrong with it, which means we're down to one or two things it could be.  Hopefully he'll have it fixed soon, because if I have to keep going out to the garage for everything, I may go nuts.  Of course, I should just shut up and be glad we have a fridge out there, right?

And what would an update be without a ton of pictures?  Nothing I tell you, it would be nothing.  So here they are.......


This is the closest thing we have to fall colors.  Those are brown, dried up leaves since it's been hot and dry here.  Hey, it's close!


Here's another shot.  This is right across the street from our house.


Hannah and Kali went to Home Depot with daddy last weekend and built boats.  Aren't they cute?  They're going to Lowe's tomorrow; I think they're building skeletons.


Cute, isn't she?!


And this is where I found her the other day.  Hannah was using our bathroom, and Kali, I guess, was still talking to her.  So she sat there, talking to her, while Hannah was using the bathroom.  Oh my.  No privacy for anyone around here!


I made a batch of strawberry jam last weekend.  Looks yummy, doesn't it?
And there's that crazy teenager of mine sitting on the couch, while her sisters have the bathroom door open to the lanai while they load their stuff up with water. 

That's it for now!  Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments: