Saturday, October 25, 2008

Week 3/Day 3

Thankfully it wasn't raining this morning, so I headed off to the park around 6:30.  There was only one other car there when I pulled up; guess everyone else decided to wait until the sun came up! 

Thankfully there was no need to rush an oxygen tank to me or pick me up off the ground.  I'm thinking I might go back tomorrow morning for one last week 3 day before I start week 4, which I'm thinking might be completely hellacious and cause me to swear a lot.

Tomorrow we're taking the kids to see High School Musical 3.  Oh my.  While I don't mind watching the HSM movies at home, I can't escape the theater!!!  Thankfully there will be a bag of Good n' Plenty to keep me occupied.

The girls are really looking forward to Halloween next Friday.  I told them if they did all their school work for the week by Thursday that they could have Friday off and wear their costumes all day long.  Kali has now decided that she'll go Trick or Treating; hopefully she means it.  If not, I'm fully prepared to hang out here with her while Daddy goes out with Hannah.  Kali's looking forward to The Day of the Dead, too.  Anyone else out there celebrate?  I've been having some wild dreams this past week and am certain they'll just get more interesting as the week goes by.  I love this time of year.

Off to bake bread and hum HSM songs while I do it.

No comments: