Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I nearly forgot!

Do you like the blog layout changes? I like change (as long as it's good change! Hey, maybe there's change in my couch?!) and I thought the blog needed one. I'm still working out a few kinks, but I like it so far.

I went to CVS today and I'm oh-so glad I did. I had some CVS Extra Care Bucks that I wanted to roll into more CVS ECB's. Here's what I got:

5 Boxes of SoyJoy bars (made with non-GMO soy)
1 Bottle of Pantene Curly Hair shampoo
1 Bottle of Pantene Curly Hair conditioner

Wanna know how much cash I spent on this stuff???? Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Yep. Seriously.

The total was $37. I handed over my $3 Pantene coupon and then $34 in ECB's that I had. I then got my receipt and got back another $30 in ECB's from the SoyJoy bars. :) I love going to CVS! I'm going to see how long I can keep rolling my ECB's (they normally expire in a few weeks, so I buy stuff that I'll get most or all of my money back on in ECB's to keep 'em going).

Alex was laughing when I told him that my 2 bags of stuff from CVS didn't cost a dime. Or even a penny. Pretty cool, huh?


No comments: