Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shoes - part 2

Okay, so the shoes went back yesterday morning without a problem. Because of my 'we can put out forest fire' size feet, I, once again, ended up with a guy's sized shoe. :) I got some Asics GT-2140's and gave 'em a good test run this morning. 2.75 miles total, which 2.25 of that was running. They were niiiiiiiiiice. Seeing the ice on my windshield at 6:15 this morning was not so nice though. Yuck. I noticed I had a little more pep in my step while I was running, but was still picturing Bob from The Biggest Loser when I wanted to stop.

Because of the running back and forth to Tampa, we ended up doing school work today! Hey, such is the luxury of our flexible schedules, right? And lucky me, Alex did the work with the girls today while I was making dinner. It was nice to be able to watch them while they were working, and it was nice for Alex to see exactly what they're doing now.

Only 4 days until Hannah's 8th birthday!!!!! She's so darn excited, and I'm still amazed that 8 years have gone by already. Wow.

No comments: