Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Miscellaneous stuff.

Here's a few pictures of Hannah and Kali.  :) 


Gee, Hannah, don't smile or anything!!  Kali was wearing the new outfit I made her.  Awwwwww.


I told Kali to 'strike a pose.'  Hannah thought it was pretty funny.


I love the back of this shirt.

I'm working on an apron for me now, and then I need to make another one for Hannah.  The one she has was made a few years ago, and well, she's not that little anymore!!!


Speaking of 'not little,' my basil is starting to grow like crazy!  Yay!!!  Go me.


This is the spicy globe basil. 


Here's my lettuce.  I should probably plant some more of this, or we'll only get one salad out of this!


Here's my cilantro; not looking as well as it should.  My chives are looking pretty dismal at this point.  Might be time to try something else there.

Yesterday I ran 3.5 miles and this morning I did 3.2.  Yeah!  My legs are aching, but it's gooooooooooood.  Must.....keep.....going.

Kali is on her last math lesson in her book!  She's done such a fabulous job in math so far this year; hopefully it will keep going fairly smoothly for her.  Hannah's got 4 more lessons to go in hers and then we'll all start the next books. 

Time for me to figure out what's for lunch today!

1 comment:

JMe said...

love the outfit!!! and your girls are so beautiful