Friday, March 27, 2009

Prom

Mary went to prom tonight; senior prom.  Didn't I just do that last year?!  She was running a bit late, though this time it wasn't her fault!  ;)  I managed to snap a few pictures before they flew out the door.


Daniel and Mary.  They're "just friends."  Though I think they really are.  She was trying really hard not to stab him with the pins.  Good job, Mary!







Hopefully she'll like the pictures I took.  And hopefully they're having a great time.  Tomorrow they're all off to the beach.  Hmmm......I did that the day after prom, too.  I think it might rain tomorrow (which we really, really need) so I hope they have a backup plan.

As always, I think she looks amazing tonight.  I can't believe she'll be off to college in just a few short months.  Don't tell her how much I'm going to miss her.  Ahhhhhhh.....time goes by too fast.

Here's a few pictures of my ever-growing herbs and lettuce.  I can't believe I started them all from seeds and haven't had too many problems - yet!


Basil


Lettuce


Spicy Basil





1 comment:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

She looks beautiful! So do your plants. ;) I love fresh basil. Yours is almost ready for its first topping.

Val