Friday, March 20, 2009

My girls are rockin' lately!!!

I think the planets must be in alignment.

We'll start with Mary........

She got some of her financial aid paperwork in the mail today. Of course, she's not here, so I called her to see if she'd let me open it. Looks like for the fall/spring semesters she'll have nearly all of her expenses covered!!! Well, everything but food. I'm in shock. And I'm thrilled off my ass. Still don't know about the summer semester, but hopefully that will show up in the mail, too. Go Mary!!!

Hannah......

Lost another tooth! She said she's very happy to have it gone so she can eat again. Hmmm....I don't think she ever stopped! The tooth fairy was very happy and left her $2. Go Hanny!!

Kali......

Finished her math book today! She has officially finished Math-U-See's Primer and she'll be moving on to Alpha shortly.


She had already written her name on this when she first got the book. Today she added a million stickers. And she thanked me, just like it said on the certificate. Awwwww. Go Peetie! All of my girls are great in math.


Can you smell all that garlic! The rosemary is from my plant. There were tons of onions, too, but they were hiding in the bottom of the bowl still.


Slathered in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mmmmmmmmm


Finished!


Burger Buns. They are heavenly!!!!


Burgers!



And some lettuce from outside, too! Dinner was fabulous last night.

Tonight I have some pasta drying on the counter and some garlic herb bread in the oven. :)



2 comments:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Your food looks great! Teeth are falling out everywhere it seems, Cyan lost one in the last couple days too. :)

Val

Nessa said...

Awesome girls! Great news! Glad things are working out great for Mary. Go Kali too!

Lettuce from your back yard. Bet it was good!